We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
COCO BUTTER CREAM CAKE
1 cup (2 bars) unsalted butter at room temperature • 1/2 cup coconut cream • 6 cups icing sugar • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract • a pinch of Kosher salt • blue food coloring
1. Beat the butter and coconut cream on medium speed until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add sugar little by little.
3. Add the vanilla extract and salt until everything is well mixed.
4. Add the blue food coloring to drops to achieve the desired color.
DECOR: FILO PASTA NESTS
6 sheets of phyllo dough • Cooking spray
1. Roll the phyllo sheets lengthwise and cut very thin slices.
2. Place the filo pastry on a baking sheet by separating the layers with your hands, preventing them from being caked. Spray with oil spray.
3. Bake at 180 ° C until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool completely before using.
Via: Country Living US